Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Turtleneck

A bizarre comment by Woozie in the comments section of yesterday's blog entry in which he compared his uncircumcised cock to the peanut in the picture set off a tangent about the merits of uncircumcised dick.

First, let me just thank Woozie for the above picture of his dick as an example. He is quite well hung for a sixteen year old - NICE JOB, WOOZ!!!

Um, can I get in trouble for that??

ANYWAY, uncircumcised cock is NOT attractive, as if anything cock-oriented can be called attractive. I think circumcision is the better way to go for the following reasons:

(1) A circumcised dick is CLEANER. Uncircumcised dicks have folds of skin that can trap bacteria and other, even less pleasant things. No problems like that for the circumcised among us.

(2) A circumcised dick is EASIER. No, not sexually, ya pervs. Peeing is a breeze with a circumcised cock - just whip it out and let 'er fly. Uncircumcised dicks must be rolled back in order to uncover the peehole. DUMB.

(3) A circumcised dick is PRETTIER. Again, not that any of it can actually be referred to as PRETTY, but ... let's face it: the HEAD of a guy's dick is probably the best looking and most attractive feature on it. You know, with its helmety brim and curved, Frank Lloyd Wright-esque tip on it. It's almost a work of art - edible art, ladies and some gentlemen. WHY HIDE IT??

As for Pixie's comment that circumcision was instituted and cultivated in the West - WRONG. The Bible clearly shows that around 1500 B.C. the JEWS practiced circumcision - it was LAW (some claim from God, if you're into that sort of thing...). It spread from there into Europe, and then came to the West via religious dogma.

And I am damn glad it did - see, something good can come from religion after all!!

Now, for all you fellas that have uncircumcised dicks, I am not trying to offend you. When our junk gets hard, it's basically all the same ... then it only comes down to how far you shoot. Maybe we can talk about that some other time ...

By the way, that isn't really Woozie's cock. It's some Indian guy's dick, so maybe it belongs to Convict. But since it's uncircumcised, let's hope not.

17 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Woozie said...

B-b-b-but I ♥ My Foreskin...it's so soft and cuddly and strechy and opens up (hehe) new possibilities for the oral sexings.

Okay fine yours may be cleaner but all it takes to clean is roll it back in the shower and let some warm water roll over the head, and then rub whatever's left off.

I don't know about everyone else like m'self, but I rarely pull it (all the way) back to pee. I just pull back a little, then pee. Then zip up and go.

Why hide it? Foreplay!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Man, am I the only one that got all hot when Wooz was talking about his foreskin??

Yeah, probably.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

My comment was only about Europeans and the western world , I know its a Jewish custom, I think it may even date back to ancient Egypt? I posted that from memory thats why I said " I believe" But I am pretty sure it was done mainly by the Victorians for prudish reasons

As Woozie said, all it takes is a quick roll back and a bit of soap and there you go.

As for peeing I cant comment on that.

There is also research around that uncircumcised men get more sexual pleasure because the head is covered most of the time and it doesn't get as unsensitized as one that is "open to all the elements" as it were.

I have to say I have had both (UK and US) and as long as it gets the job done I haven't really any preference- Sure an American style may look a little better to look at if I had to pick, but if I were to have a son I don't think I would put him through that just to look like society wants, if he wanted to get it done when he was older thats fine too.

Sammy you have to admit were you European and had grown up over there where it was the norm not be cut you would be thinking to cut it off was wrong, so you have been brainwashed by society to some extent as to what is the norm. like I said I am sure there are many men and women out there who think an uncircumcised woman is fifthly and unclean.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kshitij L said...

Nope, it's not mine. I wish it was... And no, I'm not circumsised.

CIRCUMCISION = COMMUNISM

Who the fuck said natural dicks are not as clean? That's like saying people without arms have nice-smelling armpits. If you clean it everyday in the shower, then it's cleaner than a virgin's cherry, know what I mean?

And it's VERY easy to pee. Just roll it back, a little, and then ZOOOOOOOM it's off.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm not a guy, I have no right to say which is better, nevertheless, a few days ago, I read http://howsy.blogspot.com/2006/12/circumcission-turned-castration-only-in.html#links

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Woozie said...

I wish it was...

^

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Stevenapolis said...

Ray... Do not write about cocks. Your questionable enough as it is, This blog is headed in the wrong direction.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ Convict: I'm sure your cock is better than that guy's cock. Wait - why I am I reassuring a guy I met on the internet about his cock? Is that weird?

@ Wooz: Don't laugh.

@ Stevie: You are so freaked out about dick. It's just a flap of skin. Why are guys so insecure about seeing a cock? It won't make you gay or anything ... LOL

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ Konig: I feel your pain, brotha.

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Me said...

Well, I'm shocked and amazed. Here I was expecting a post about the defining points that differ prawns from shrimps.

You have insulted my culture. I declare jihads of grace and fatwa's of Oprah on you all.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Cut, uncut... it's all cock. But uncut really is easier to get off, the head is more sensative, and that's nice, I don't end up with lock jaw giving head.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Sterculian Rhetoric said...

Smegma!
Enough said.
VD

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Woozie said...

Soap!
Enough Said
Wooz.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger shutupihateyoumore said...

dudes.
That is just alot of pennis on a homepage...there should be a warning.

i opened that at work...

not cool

cut or uncut that shit is big and on my screen.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ Orhan: No post about prawns ... you're the only Australian online.

@ Melissa: Thanks for the detailed description of your sex life, ya WHORE. Just kidding. Sorta.

@ Sterculian: I agree with you.

@ Wooz: I agree with Sterculian.

@ shutup: Sorry about that my brother!!! Of course, you shouldn't be browsing websites while you work, either LOL

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Sammyray are you ignoring me :(

I call them prawns too. and yes that dick is a little large- one does get a bit of a shock when the page opens and its in your face as it were ;)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Woozie said...

Hey, if I opened it at school, you can open it at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches