Friday, December 01, 2006

Weekend Movie

Not much to say tonight ... still kinda pissed off about that whole "destroying Iraq and our legitimacy by creating a civil war through brazen stupidity" thing from Wednesday.

Watch this as a diversion; George Bush would love it if you did. It's called "The Passenger." It was made by a guy who calls himself The Receptionist. He actually works as a receptionist in a Los Angeles management firm, and he makes these little movie while sitting at his desk answering calls.

And I get yelled at by my boss if I talk to my co-workers for five minutes.

Anyway, pretty amazing little short.

9 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

sorry to bother you in your comments page, but you left a mssg on another blog about having trouble finding where in your html script you could change widgets to customize your header. Your header looks very much customized now and I was wondering how you ended up finally doing it. Thanks for any help you can give!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Stevenapolis said...

Someone needs to get a career...

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Woozie said...

Yeah what Kelly said.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Here, I found a video that shows you every step...it's easier than explaining it to you.

Watch this:

http://www.freevlog.org/index.php/2005/10/20/customize-your-blogger-header/

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Me said...

That was pretty funny.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Frank Baron said...

I liked that short. Thanks.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Bloody bosses, they take all the fun out of work!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with kelly also. Your new header looks pretty good.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't figure out why youtube videos on your blog won't play for me. They did before. As dubya would say, it's troubling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches