Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who's the Jackass?


I jumped on the bandwagon and went to see "Jackass:Number Two" at the local trough/movie theater. I will need years of psychotherapy to remove the images/sounds/guilt from my mind.

My hatred of Bam Margera knows no bounds. Here, at least, the film satisfied my desire for revenge against this petulant, idiotic chimp. Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O, their satanic disregard for the sanctity of life truly unbridled, reduced Bam to tears on a few occasions. Unfortunately his untimely yet wholly deserved death did not climax the film.

I refuse to go into much about he film. We all know what comes out of every orifice in our bodies, and we watch it for ninety minutes while people throw up or nearly pass out from performing with the aforementioned bodily functions. Not much of a surprise at all for anyone remotely familiar with the "work" of the amateur stuntmen on "Jackass."

I will add only this: Knoxville has risen in respectability in my eyes due to this movie. The man is a bankable star in Hollywood these days, but as this movie shows, he is the first in line for some truly amazing and dangerous stunts and gags. Despite his rising star, Knoxville showed himself to be self-deprecating (not defecating), witty, and lacking the vanity of most big celebrities.

If only Bam could understand that.

8 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Me said...

404 on the picture dude.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Me said...

Very elegant review, btw.

Still wont see it. Hate the Jackass team too much.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kshitij L said...

Jackass. The name fits the people. 'Nuff said.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Butchie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Great post. You are much funnier than Bill Murray. I value your opinions and look forward to your next movie review.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Mo Diggs said...

Dead on. Bam Margera is too much of a pretty boy for my liking.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Woozie said...

I once had recurring dreams about shooting Bam Margera in the back of the knee. I'm glad that's over with...

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 1st jackass movie 5 stars....the 2nd movie: 4 stars

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the people who hate the movie and show called jackass have to realize it's not made for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches