Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sorry 'Bout That

Hey everybody!! Sorry about the week off ... it's been a little crazy. I can't wait to catch up on your blog and write really nasty things in response :)

I love movie websites. They're usually run by geeks who love movies as much as I do, and they are usually the true barometer of audience reaction to a film. So often I find myself nodding in agreement with their criticisms of a film, much more so than Roger Ebert's fat ass.

Well, now I am part of the movie machinery. I have been accepted as a feature writer for my very favorite movie website, www.obsessedwithfilm.com

If you love movies at all, this website, the only thing to come out of Britain since Elton John's wedding night, is chock full of great stories and personal insights. I recommend it highly.

Click here to become Obsessed With Film!

And dammit, tell all of your friends to go there, too!!

7 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Woozie said...

You know, it's kind of appropriate that Jules and Vincent are pointing their guns at Vito Corleone/Marlon brando, as that motherfucker slurred his words so much that he could barely speak English.

I read your article on there, andt hank you Jesus, somebody else who hated Hostel. Everybody around me thought it to be the greatest thing since The Godfather. (Not really, but you get the point.)

The aforementioned jubilation aside, you made me feel like suicide after talking about the live action Jetsons movie.

But the jubilation quickly retruend when I found out you hated Napoleon Dynamite! I think I love you...

Although I don't quite know how to take your little stab at Snakes on a Plane...but I still appreciate our similar tastes.

Rest assured though, if you were one of those straight men temporarily turned gay by Daniel Craig, let me tell you now, you ain't getting a threesome.

Happy New Year. And no amount of hard liquor will get you that threesome.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Yeah, right Wooz ... I could get you in bed if you had one brief whiff of Kool Aid.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Congrats! Great way to kick off the New Year!

BTW, you might want to check your link, it's not working.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Congrats SR
and a happy happy 2007 x

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Kshitij L said...

Congratsandhappynewyearmanimdrunk...

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Stevenapolis said...

Ray D-rouge, your a genius. COngratz on your stepping stone to greatness.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I was wondering what you were doing with your time. Something productive it turns out. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches