Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter and ?


Well, in just a few short months, the very last Harry Potter book will be upon us. J.K. Rowling is a fucking genius - this woman was writing the first book in LONG HAND on yellow legal pads at the laundromat - and now she is the Oprah of publishing. The profits from this last book will allow her to buy her own half of the planet. My hope: she buys America and fires Bush.

Here is a video clip, which shows how to unlock the website. The end of it reveals the very last book's secret title.


Whaddaya think?

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't read the Harry Potter series, but my oldest daughter is hooked. I know the feeling. I've been reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series since the early 90s. If he doesn't wrap it up in book twelve I'm going to hunt him down and beat the ending out of him.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Stevenapolis said...

I dunno what it is about Harry Potter that pisses me off. I think I'm just jeleous I didn't think of it first.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

I love harry potter and cant wait till the last book is out, although it will be a sad day too.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Me said...

I'm capped, which means it would take forever for the clips to load. Will be un-capped in a few days, so stay tuned for comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches