Sunday, November 05, 2006

Got Lymphoma?

About eight months ago I stopped drinking cow's milk in favor of rice milk. This was triggered by a report linking the Monsanto-produced bovine growth hormone to a 300% rise in lymphatic cancers since 1995, the year they began injecting cows with this hormone.

Of course, rice milk tastes somewhat similar to skim milk, but it is not nearly as good to someone like me who regularly consumed GALLONS of milk per week. Gradually I adjusted to the taste, but I never liked the astronomical cost. A quart (32 oz.) of rice milk costs $2.49 here in St. Louis, as opposed to $2.60 for a gallon (128 oz.) of skim milk.

Last week I was feeling budget conscious, so I bought a gallon of cow's milk. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as I began drinking it, I got sick and the lymph nodes in my neck became swollen and painful. At first, I just thought I was sick (and perhaps I was). But after considering it, I decided to stop drinking the milk and go back to rice milk.

Wanna guess what happened?? Immediately, my lymph nodes felt better and I started recovering.

This reminds me of all the secret genetic testing the damn government did on innocent people in past decades, only to cause them harm in later life.

GET OUT OF MY CEREAL, GEORGE W. BUSH!!!

7 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Kshitij L said...

I drink buffalo milk. Cheap, safe, good.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger sammyray said...

I guess you guys can't drink cow's milk, huh? You might be drinking your late grandfather's milk LOL - JOKE, Suspect...it's a JOKE.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kshitij L said...

Cow's mil tastes different. I prefer buffalo milk.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jon Boles said...

I used to drink rice milk and soy milk regular. Now I scarcely drink any form of milk for whatever reason. I always preferred the soy personally, as it seemed a little more rich and less watered down, but the rice milk wasn't bad by any means.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Woozie said...

Milk goes in the cereal and homemade stuff. That's it.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Stevenapolis said...

There's only one kind of milk that's safe. And I don't think the likes of you is anywhere near qualified to recieve it Ray. Kidding. Give that asian chick a call already Ray. She's waitin for ya.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ vugar: I don't think so. The changes took place immediately. Tell all your friends - cow's milk is people!! Cow's milk is people!!

@ Stevie: MMMMMM Stevie milk is the best milk there is.

Oh wait, that's wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches