Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mend a Broken Heart

Have you ever been in love and had your heart broken? Sure you have, you dumb loser.

Go help my buddy Steve mend his broken heart with your words of "wisdom."

His Vietnamese girlfriend of two years broke up with him, and he's havin' a hard time. Geez, I wish I hadn't been so mean when I said this about Steve and his girlfriend a while back.

That's why I need your help. I'm obviously not good at being comforting.

Show him some love, everybody!!

4 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Woozie said...

I don't show love. Probably because I've never had my heart broken. Disappointed, yes, but never broken.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

C'mon, Wooz ... have a heart and help a brotha out!!

Why, just the SIGHT of your multi-colored hat will make him smile!!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Well then you should be able to help the poor kid.

Unless, of course, you plan to steal his ex away from him. Then you would be a bastard, or a Terrible Fish.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

OK...Sammyray, I read his post & said my piece. I doubt it will help just because sometimes when you're in the throws of a broken heart...that's where you wanna be, need to be, for the moment.
God, do I remember getting my heart crushed...sad, then mad & eventually it was just time to move on.

Your a good friend & he's a good guy who deserves someone who will value him in the ways he wants to be valued.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches