Thursday, September 14, 2006

Taste of the Younger Kind


Former teacher Debra LaFave appeared in the news again, parading herself in front of cameras for a series of interviews about her 2004 arrest. Her crime? Letting a 14 year old male student fuck her pussy.

Here is what Ms. LaFave looks like:


I keep telling myself that the boy was molested...sexually assaulted...but let's face the cold, hard fact: THIS KID IS A FUCKING STUD!!!

Understandably, the mother has a different take on the situation.

The sad truth of the matter is that, despite tremendous achievements in women's rights both professionally and domestically, there remain certain intrinsic differences between boys and girls. Besides the obvious, obviously.

As a society, we look at a man having sex with a little girl as something abhorrent, evil, and worthy of scorn and unhealthy doses of ass raping in prison. But when a woman has sex with a boy...well, um, we don't think it is exactly a GOOD thing...but we also kinda want to high five the kid, too. Seriously - this kid will OWN his high school from his first day as a freshman. He will be carried through the front doors upon the backs of his peers like Jesus entering Jerusalem, while adoring girls throw palm branches and/or their own dripping pussies at his feet. This kid will be a GOD.

For the record, we do not condone what Ms. LaFavor - I mean, LaFave - did to him.

However, it's hard to really feel bad for him. This is every schoolboy's dream come true: to fuck the hot teacher.

I think Van Halen says it best:



For the record, I was the dorky kid in that video when I was in high school. Teachers were not interested in fucking me. Except Mr. Austin. And Mr. Fuchs.

As far as I am concerned, the real problem rests with the mother. Over and over again, Ms. LaFave would call the boy, go to the mall with the boy, go to parties with the boy. What the hell did the mother think was going on? Perhaps she should take her family to Neverland Ranch on their next vacation. NICE PARENTING, BITCH!

So the mother and Ms. LaFave need to give it all a rest. The kid blew his wad and loved it. Ms. LaFave got her rocks off in a public place and got away with it. The mother seems to be the only one who cannot accept the fact that she's a shitty parent for letting an older woman squirm into their family and ride her son's dick over and over again.

And as for the boy, right now, somewhere in the USA, he is staring at his cock and saying, "Oh yeah, baby. You rock." And then beating off into his pillowcase.

So am I, kid. So am I.



3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Brian said...

yeah no kidding. Hard to really see this kid as a victim. If only i had teachers that hot when i was in school!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Yeah, but even if I DID have teachers that hot in high school, I doubt if it would have made any difference...I wasn't really interested in sex until after high school...a late bloomer, I guess LOL

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Unfortunately 1) I was the dorky kid, too and 2) most of my teachers looked like female versions of Alex Van Halen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches