Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ugh

Is this really true? CNN reports that George Bush (a.k.a. Satan the Devil) intends to send 21,000 more troops into Iraq.

He has a remarkable power of denial, does he not? It might even be admirable, if he wasn't the personification of evil on Earth.

Let's see... every country on the planet wants the United States to pull out of Iraq ... a huge percentage of Americans want the United States to pull out of Iraq ... Congress wants the United States to pull out of Iraq.

So the answer seems obvious to everyone, except to the dumbest human being who is able to breathe on his own. You know, the idiot who (somehow) happens to be the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth?

I am shocked, not only by the blatant disregard Bush has for the will of the people for whom he works, but also by the fact that nobody, American or foreign, hasn't blown the head off of this fucking shitstick. I mean, someone shot the Pope just for blessing people, and Hinkley shot Ronald Reagan simply because he liked Jodie Foster. You would think that someone like Bush, someone so thoroughly evil and corrupt, would have attracted a few people armed with a gun or nuclear warhead.

According to the article, those 21.000 will be deployed next week. Let the carnage begin.

17 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Mo Diggs said...

yeah he's not the quickest boat in the
race

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger sammyray said...

Hell, the guy needs to learn to FLOAT before he can be in a boat race.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tell him mac hine. By the way, what unit are you with over there? Are you regular Army or Reserves or Marines? Tell us about the schools you've been painting.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do a good job greeting people as they come into your store. Your parents must be proud. Are they?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ mac hine: no, they are not proud.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I right do you work for Wal-Mart?

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I believe you too, mac. Not. My guess is you're about 15 years old and you sneaked your mom's laptop down to the basement.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ryk and mach ine: sorry I credited you both with mor brains. Sorry about the mistake.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger sammyray said...

Hey Mac hine, just for the record, it's "initiative" not "iniciative."

Man, it must really suck getting grammatical advice from a Wal Mart greeter.

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, I know I shouldn't feed the trolls, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Besides, someone needs to give assholes like mac hine a bitch slapping or they'll grow up to be just like dubya.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ sammy ray...For the record its "more" not "mor", It must suck getting grammatical advice from a kraut killer.

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, tough guy. I can prove I'm a veteran, can you? I'm not going to piss Ray off any more by sparring with you here. If you have anything else to say to me, come over to my place. Just click on my name and I'll give you the beatdown you seem to want.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Woozie said...

It was spelling advice not grammar advice; they're two different things.

And no one cares if you shot Nazis 60 years ago Mac.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ Mac hine: Sorry I missed that "e." I am typing with only my left hand, since my right hand is broken. Tragic, really, since us Wal Mart greeters don't have any insurance.

Me missing an "e" on the end of a word accidently is not the same as completely misspelling a word.

And I wouldn't go over to ryk's place if I were you. "Killing krauts" takes no brainpower at all, but dealing with ryk will ... and in that battle, you are severely unarmed.

Start your own blog instead! I'm sure whatever you'd write would be fascinating.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger sammyray said...

@ Wooz - very good!! I knew that dipshit wouldn't catch it LOL

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Not Your Mama said...

Sammyray: enjoyed your post. BTW, some of those troops arrived in Baghdad before he even made the speech.

For the rest, 'nuff said. Gotta go with Ryk & Woozie.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger me and the other me said...

wow! and i was sad about no one reading my blog. hey guys, get a grip. bush is a pathetic cowboy trying to wear his daddy's shoes (which aren't especially large either). you like war so much? go fight one. and thank gw for allowing you to get killed so his family can profit some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go here for free counters, bitches